4363 County Route 24
- Get on Route 86 (Heading West from Corning or East from Bath).
- Take Exit 41 to Campbell and turn to head west on 333.
- At the four corner stop (new country thrift store and Sunoco on the corners), turn left to stay on 333.
- Keep going straight through the hamlet of Thurston.
- Keep going straight through the throbbing heart of Risingville.
- You will come to a point where 333 takes a hard left and becomes Route 24 as you climb a small incline. You are almost there!
- Long-term parking: If you are coming for the day or the whole weekend, turn right onto Yost Rd and then an immediate left to park in the gravel area next to the magnificent BeulahPond (there will be signs).
- Short-term/accessibility parking: If you need accessibility accommodations or are staying for just a short time, continue straight up the road past the pond and take the first slight right, turning into the lower field area (there will be signs).
- If you pass a big American flag gate on the right (saying "Beulahland" over the arch way), you've gone too far.
If you get lost and can get a cell signal,